Parent involvement and participation are vital to student success. Parents participate in our school by getting involved in our School Improvement Council (SIC),
participating in our Parent/Teacher Organization (PTO),
. Parents are invited to participate in classroom activities, field trips, programs, and assemblies.
Stay informed. We encourage communication in many ways:
- Teachers maintain ongoing communication with parents through progress reports, phone calls, and conferences.
- School events are published on the website front page and on the school marquee.
- Principal communicates through phone calls via School Messenger and quarterly newsletters.
- School Improvement Council meetings are open to the public.
- We welcome volunteers and are continually seeking Educational Partnerships with businesses and organizations in our community. Please call 843-672-2400 if you wish to become involved in school activities. Spanish translation is available.